Before & After
Under the 3-on-6 protocol, a patient receives 3 Zirconia bridges fixed on 6 implants. Each bridge is held by 2 implants on each side, ensuring an uncompromised fixation of the whole construction.
3-on-6 is an incredibly efficient and reliable technique of full-arch reconstruction. It is also very low-maintenance and presents a decent alternative to traditional all-on-4 or all-on-6 dental protocols.
Taking care of 3-on-6 implants requires using dental floss, waterpik, and other well-known oral hygiene solutions.
The three-on-six implantation protocol is most suitable for individuals with no jawbone atrophy who want to preserve their natural gums.
Is the 3-on-6 system right for me?
3-on-6 dental implants are normally recommended to patients who have lots of missing teeth or are likely to lose them in the future and are looking for a money-saving alternative to the all-on-4 system. Besides, such a protocol is a great solution for people that are currently wearing dentures but are not satisfied with their performance due to discomfort, irritation, or impossibility to feel the taste of the food in case the denture covers the upper palate.
The procedure is suitable for individuals that do not have jawbone deterioration, low bone density, or jawbone resorption in the area where dental implants are going to be installed. Good enough bone condition is essential to ensure that 3-on-6 dental implants are placed securely in the jaw.
The 3-on-6 technique enables you to regain your ability to smile beautifully and eat anything you want, which eventually improves the quality of your life and boosts your self-confidence.
The 3-on-6 system uses your natural gums to achieve an ultimately aesthetical appearance of dental implants. The method is cheaper compared to the all-on-6 approach, and it also does not damage your gums and jawbone thanks to a smart implant installation technique.
DentaTur clinics have been performing professional dental implantation in Turkey (Antalya, Istanbul, Fethiye, Marmaris) for many years, and as we can tell from our extensive experience, 3-on-6 dentures are suitable for patients of different ages, provided they do not have jawbone loss or deterioration.
Yet, even if the state of your jawbone is not that good, there is no need to worry. You will still be able to regain your beautiful smile, thanks to the all-on-4 prosthesis supported by four dental implants.
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Turkey
Immediate Implant Treatment in Turkey
Zirconium Implant Treatment in Turkey
Key benefits of 3-on-6 dental implants in Turkey
- Permanent Placement. Six implants ensure lifelong stability and protection from bone deterioration.
- Utmost comfort and aesthetics. The system does not have any acrylic mouthpieces, so your implants look and feel like natural teeth, allowing you to eat and smile the way you are used to.
- Comfortable dental care. The 3-on-6 system is very easy to take care of. Brushing and flossing are adequate measures to ensure a great appearance and functionality of your implants.
- Aesthetically attractive Bridges. The implants support three beautiful and bright porcelain bridges.
The difference between 3-on-6 and All-on-4
- Bridges vs Arch: We will create three separate zirconium bridges in our laboratory. Each bridge will be permanently supported and secured by two implants on each side. The all-on-4 and all-on-6 technique imply installing a large 12-unit zirconium construction supported by 4 or 6 implants.
- Jawbone condition: each patient undergoes 3D image CT scanning, diagnostic assessment, and medical examination that allow evaluating the jawbone density, height, and width and deciding whether 3-on-6 is the right option in this particular case. Both techniques are safe and reliable and never fail to recreate a wonderful smile and ability to chew normally again.
- Natural Gums: 3-on-6 implants are gently placed over the patient’s natural gums. This simplifies the maintenance considerably, meaning that the patient will be able to perform oral hygiene with no need to visit a professional dentist.
Our Best Services Included
5 Stages of the 3-on-6 implantation in Turkey
- First Day: Preparation. If some teeth are remaining in the mouth, the 3-on-6 implantation begins with their extraction.
- 3-on-6 Bone grafting. Such a procedure serves for filling the voids left by the roots during tooth extraction or to speed up the osseointegration process with the use of bone graft material.
- We employ the most advanced technology that enables us to print a three-dimensional Surgical Guide and install 3-on-6 dental implants with utmost precision.
- Our oral surgeon will place 6 implants within the upper and/or lower jaw. The doctor will also fix a removable temporary denture that will stay in place for about 4-6 months until the bone recovers completely.
- Healing Period (takes nearly 4-6 months). During this time, the bone graft material will facilitate the recovery of your jawbone, helping the implants integrate at the cellular level.
How much does 3-on-6 dental implantation in Turkey cost?
The cost of the 3-on-6 restoration varies, depending on the state of your jawbone and the case complexity. You can learn more about our prices here.
The price of the 3-to-6 tooth implantation includes:
- 6 implants with abutments;
- 3 bridges (one front 6-unit bridge and two side 3-unit bridges made of porcelain or zirconium dioxide);
- Implant installation and all pre-surgical procedures such as 3D Surgical Guide, CBCT tomography, panoramic x-rays, impressions;
- Surgical materials.
|Full Mouth |
Alternatives to 3-on-6
Full-mouth restoration in Turkey is considerably cheaper than in Europe, which explains why over 60% of medical tourists who seek affordable dental implantation or do not have dental insurance, come to DentaTur clinics from the EU countries.
Before the implantation, you will have to undergo a number of pre-surgical diagnostics and examinations aimed at assessing the health of your jawbone and helping our professionals select the best treatment for your particular case.
Special Package Deals
DentaTur chain of clinics (dental centers are located in Antalya, Istanbul, Fethiye, Marmaris) offers a number of special packages that include dental implantation, hotel accommodation, and transfers from/to the airport to ensure a comfortable treatment process for our patients from all over the world. Learn more about each package here.