HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
For each of the categories of personal information and purposes which will be described beloved, we collect your personal information with our set of operations which is performed whether or not by automated methods, tools and services, including comment cards and email communications sent to and from Atalya.
Otherwise, we gather information when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for example:
- when you visit our website
- when using and viewing our website via your browser’s cookies.
- when you contact with us or request us to contact with you through our contact information which included but not limited to our e-mail address, extension number, phone number, which linked our Whatsapp Business account or our postal address
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR DATA AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE USE THEM?
The personal information that we process includes:
Identity information such as Name, Surname Identification Number
Contact information – such as your Phone Number Email Address and Home Address
Guest/Consumer information – such as Special Requests, Service Issues and Other Preferences, Legal Consents, Room Number
Health information – where Disclosed and Relevant to The Provision of our Medical Services regarding to your Oral and Dental Health
Other – Content and Headline of Your Messages that You Sent to Atalya
Within this context, Atalya collects your data so that we can;
- to perform processing within the public interest to do so, including for health purposes such as public health and social protection and the management of health care services, by private law, such as a professional association
- due to our legal obligations, to share requested information with governmental authorities such as Ministry of Health,
- to identify you in the context of healthcare services by the medical staff,
- to provide superior customer service to you with your wishes and recommendations,
- to manage customer relationships,
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us,
- to contact you in relation to matters that arise from Healthcare services,
- in order to address you formally by your name in order to avoid misunderstandings during contacting with you,
- to index your requests by titles, order to provide better customer service to you with based on your recommendations,
- to return you about your requests and recommendations, regarding to the information that you have provided to us with our internal analyses,
- to complete your booking process for the healthcare service
- to assist us in about providing healthcare services you request during your bookings,
- to process transactions through our website and to assist in any inquiries about your transaction.
- for billing purposes in relation to your stay with us for the purchases above 5.000 Turkish Liras,
- to confirm prior transactions and reconcile statements, invoices or e-invoices,
- to send you newsletters regarding our properties and to advise you of promotions or to inform you of offers or other information that may be of interest to you,
- to conduct our services abided by the Law on Regulation of Publications on The Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications No. 5651 and monitoring and networking Internet usage under the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation,
- maintain our services regarding to legal consents that we received from you and storing your consents in a lawful and adequate manners,
- to conduct marketing exercises or focus groups to receive your views of Atalya and service delivery,
- to enable a better use of our website
- to link Social Media accounts to our website in order to enable a superior use of it,
- to operate our business, including for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, statistical and research purposes and troubleshooting to help us improve our services,
- to take necessary precautions means in both technical and administrative regarding to Personal Data Protection
Atalya processes your data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject; adequate, accurate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Furthermore, when the processing is necessary; for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, order to protect the vital interests of the data subject, for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection under and finally, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data are disclosed under the Article 5 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. Hence, your personal data will be processed legitimately to serve these aims which have mentioned earlier, in order to inform you for our campaigns, special offers, advertisements, discounts and similar commercial based activities. Additionally, Atalya may contact you, for your reviews, opinions, feedbacks and complaints, special for marketing purposes alongside, improving our research and development works, management of your information technology and data security systems under the provisions of Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
HOW DO WE USE AND SHARE YOUR DATA
We use and transfer your personal information on the following basis under the Article 9 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698,
- For legitimate business purposes by the laws, we are obligated to abide your personal data helps us to operate and improve our business and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. It also allows us to make our communications with you more relevant and personalised to you, and to make your experience of our services more efficient and effective.
- To Banks, in order to perform of contracts to which the data subject is party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
- To attorneys, tax advisors and our auditors regarding to for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings,
- To government regulators, public authorities, courts, enforcement offices in order to the comply with legal and regulatory obligations, including financial reporting requirements imposed by the laws,
- To your delegates and attorneys, in order to perform your requests and wishes.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Regarding the personal data, data subjects hold the rights which mentioned below,
- to learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- to request information if his personal data are processed,
- to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
- to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with sub- paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
Regarding to your rights aforementioned, you are entitled to apply personally or with notary under the “The Declaration of Procedures and Principles of Applying to the Data Controller” to our registered e-mail address via secure electronic signature, mobile signature or with your registered e-mail address. Please click here to obtain our Data Subject Application form. In order to confirm your application, Atalya may request further information for authentication purposes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
ATALYA PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SERVICES ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH, CONSTRUCTION, TOURISM, TRADE LLC
Central Registration System Number:
E-mail link: email@example.com
Address: Ulus Mahallesi Mehmet Akif Cd. No: 50/A ANTALYA
Personal Information Removal Request Form
Please submit a request that you can reach by downloading and filling out the form.