Before & After
DentaTur is a chain of contemporary dental clinics in Antalya that offers professional medical assistance with the installation of dental implants for both foreign patients and Turkey residents. Our multi-year experience enables us to use the latest technologies and protocols to help you start smiling with confidence again.
Every day a lot of international patients are coming to our clinics from all over the world. You can choose the dates for traveling to Turkey and undergoing the treatment dates depending on your needs. We will take care of arranging your trip ‒ from meeting you at Antalya airport to booking all the necessary transfers between the clinic and the hotel.
Why choose DentaTur clinics in Antalya?
- Cutting-edge high-tech equipment. DentaTur chain of clinics in Antalya is perfectly equipped to perform all types of dental services. Once you have chosen the suitable dates of your trip and treatment, visit us and let our professional specialists help you regain your beautiful smile.
- English-speaking specialist team. Our dentists and staff who are fluent in English will provide you with the dental treatment you need. Being represented by well-trained and dedicated professionals, our team will help you notwithstanding the complexity of your situation and will give you a free professional consultation on further dental treatment.
- Professional work experience. We have a considerable experience in treating patients with dental fear. In our clinics, patients always feel good, calm, and comfortable throughout the treatment and placement of dental implants.
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Turkey
Immediate Implant Treatment in Turkey
All-on-6 Dental Implants in Turkey
Types of dental implants in Antalya
Turkey is one of the world’s leaders in delivering dental treatment thanks to international financing and steady development of the local dentistry. Today DentaTur chain of dental clinics in Antalya offers its patients a wide range of dental services.
Dental implants are made of titanium or a titanium-based alloy. Why do most dental implant manufacturers prefer titanium? Firstly, this metal has unbeatable anticorrosion properties. Secondly, it is a biologically compatible material that never gets rejected by the body. Last but not least, titanium’s characteristics are almost equal to those of human bone tissue.
In the process of selecting a dental implant, one should consider the shape of such a construction.
- Contemporary dentistry uses root-shaped implants. They resemble threaded cylinders and even look like self-driving screws to some extent. Essentially, such implants’ shape is very similar to that of natural teeth, which enables them to show the best performance. Sometimes, the implantation can be performed only after the jawbone density is improved.
- The second type comprises dental implants that get installed in case of an extremely thin jawbone. The construction gets fixed beneath the gum, between the bone and the periosteum (a layer of dense connective tissue that covers the surface of a tooth root). Such implants occupy a fairly large area, which allows them to securely hold the denture in place.
- The third implant type is used if the tooth root is preserved. The implant gets installed into the bone tissue through the apex of the root, which helps to considerably shorten the post-implantation healing time.
Innovative methods of dental implantation in Antalya
Let’s study dental implantation techniques used in Antalya clinics when several teeth are missing or in case of total adentia.
The most widespread method is one-stage implantation with immediate loading (also known as express implantation, single-phase, Immediate Load, minimally invasive implantation). This technique means that the prostheses will be fixed on the implants on the second or the third day and not in six months’ time.
- All-on-4. The artificial teeth get installed on 4 implants: 2 in the frontal area and 2 in the lateral area.
- All-on-6. In this protocol, 6 implants are used: 2 implants are placed in the frontal area, and 4 implants are placed in the lateral area. Such an approach ensures a more secure fixation of the prosthesis, helping the load to be distributed more evenly. This implantation technique can be opted for even in case of bone tissue atrophy.
- Basal complex (all-on-8). Basal implantation can be used in the presence of severe bone loss, as well as in case of advanced periodontal diseases. The number of implants is increased to 8-12 per arch. Some of them are installed vertically while others are placed at an angle. The doctor defines the installation area using CT-based 3D technologies and depending on the volume and quality of the jawbone. An increased number of implants improves the support of the prostheses, and enhances the load on the jawbone making it work more efficiently. The implant installation is less traumatic comparing to traditional implantation because it is performed without incisions, just by making a pirce and screwing the implant in. The implantation can be started 3 days after the root placement.
- 3-on-6. Artificial teeth are placed on 6 bridges. There are 3 bridges in the upper jaw (2 upper lateral bridges and 1 frontal bridge) and 3 bridges in the lower jaw (2 lower lateral bridges and 1 frontal bridge). This technology is the most advanced among all the other existing protocols.
Our Best Services Included
How is DentaTur going to help you?
- We will help you select the most suitable option. In our dental clinics in Antalya, each patient receives an individual offer (dental implantation technique, system, manufacturer, and price) based on the results of the visual examination and 3D scans.
- We will help you get prepared for the procedure. A thorough preparation is one of the key points of a successful dental implantation. We approach it with the utmost seriousness and perform the surgery only after having verified that the condition of the teeth and the oral cavity, as well as the patient’s general state of health, meet all the necessary requirements.
- We will deliver your treatment at the highest technical level. We use implant systems produced by the world’s most reliable manufacturers, strictly follow the selected protocol, offer contemporary anesthetic solutions, and control the position of the tooth implant. The complete stability of the construction during mastication and 100% aesthetics are our ultimate goal.
- We will provide you with guidelines for implant aftercare. Much depends on whether the surgery has been performed with no technical flaws. But it is also crucially important to adhere to the doctor’s recommendations during the post-intervention period and until the prosthesis’ complete survival. We provide detailed instructions on how to take care of the implants, and monitor the patient’s state after the procedure. If the patient has any questions, we are always ready to provide the necessary assistance
Implant replacement stages
- Diagnostic stage. During this phase, our professional dentists examine the patient, ask questions concerning his or her state of health and preferences, make a dental panoramic X-ray, and formulate the diagnosis. An additional medical examination may be performed if necessary. Then doctors draw up a treatment plan, select the most suitable implant brand, and decide on the implantation system.
- Preparatory stage. At this point, our dentists conduct a thorough examination: they perform a CT, take lab tests, make sure there are no contraindications, and, if necessary, consult with allied specialists. During this phase, doctors also perform oral cavity sanitation, and, if necessary, treat the gum and mucous membrane diseases.
- Dental implant surgery. Implants get installed in the presence of local anesthesia, the whole procedure taking 1-2 hours. The implantation can be combined with tooth extraction (both procedures are performed on the same day).
- Impression pickup. Once the artificial roots are installed, they get covered by transition elements called abutments. Later on, such elements will be used to hold the implants.
- Implantation. Placing implants generally takes 1-1.5 hours (depending on the complexity of the case). Implants get immediately loaded with a temporary acrylic denture that perfectly imitates the aesthetics of the natural teeth.
- Osseointegration. The implants should establish well in the bone, and this process takes 6 months on average.
- Installation of permanent dental implants. After the osseointegration is completed, the temporary acrylic denture gets replaced with a permanent ceramic or zirconium prosthesis. It is absolutely painless, serves for many years, features stunning aesthetics, and enables you to eat any food you wish.
How much do different types of implants cost in Antalya?
The final price of dental implantation in DentaTur clinics in Turkey depends on several factors, including procedure complexity, protocol selected, dental implant brand, and country of manufacture. Professional and experienced dentists in Antalya will successfully install implants of any complexity using the most advanced technologies.
|Full Mouth |
Special Package Deals
DentaTur chain of dental clinics network serves patients from various cities and countries. Our team has elaborated a number of special package deals, that include taxi from the airport, hotel accommodation, and a full set of dental services. To find more information about our package offers, please follow the link.