Dental implantation in Antalya, Turkey, is a high-quality and modern solution that will allow you to forget about problems with your teeth forever. The experienced and highly trained dentists at Dentatur are the top experts in dental implantation treatment, and they will provide you with the highest level of service at an affordable price. Thanks to many years of experience, our dental clinic has won the trust of a huge number of patients.
Dental implants are screws made of titanium that are implanted into the jawbone in place of a missing natural tooth root, completely replacing it physically and functionally. Titanium alloy is a biocompatible material, which guarantees good engraftment of the implant and its long service life.
Dental implants turn up trumps of complete or partial absence of teeth, restore the functions of eating or drinking, and eliminate speech and jaw defects.
By choosing to get a dental implant in Turkey, you save up to 80% of your budget more than if you do this treatment in the UK.
BEFORE & AFTER
Table of Contents
How Much are Dental Implants in Antalya?
Dental implants in Turkey, Antalya price depends on some factors. The most influential are the dental implant brand, treatment complexity and the implantation type. Dentists-professionals easily install implants of any complexity using the most modern technologies. Please consult with your dentist to determine the type of implant you need.
|Full Mouth |
All-on-4 dental implants technique involves the installation of four implants into the upper jaw or four into the lower. Packages of All-on-4 dental implants in Antalya cost approximately £1,600.
This technique involves the installation of six implants into the upper jaw or six into the lower. The cost of All-on-6 implants in Turkey is about £2,400.
This technique involves the installation of eight implants into the upper jaw or eight into the lower. The cost of All-on-8 implants in Turkey is about £3,200.
This technique involves the installation of three bridges in the upper jaw and three bridges in the lower jaw. The cost of 3-on-6 implants in Turkey is about £2,400.
Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost Antalya
The most qualitative solution to the problem of missing teeth is full mouth reconstruction with the help of implants. This technique involves the installation of a complete covering prosthesis based on artificial titanium roots, which are firmly held in the bone tissue. The cost of the full mouth dental implants in Antalya is about £4,400.
Sometimes, a patient wants to install just one implant instead of a missing tooth. In this case, the cost of a single implant in Turkey is £400.
Reasons for Dental Treatment in Antalya
The installation of the best dental implants in Antalya, Turkey, is widely known abroad for many reasons. A large number of Britons come to Turkey for quality and, at the same time, cheap dental treatment.
- Pleasant and competitive prices. As you know, dental treatment in Turkey is 75-80% cheaper than in the UK.
- Quality dental services. Despite the low cost, dental services in Turkey, are in no way inferior to the quality of UK services.
- Highly qualified personnel. Turkish dentists receive high-quality training in the best educational institutions in the country and have extensive experience in their field.
- Latest dental technologies. Dentistries are equipped with innovative technologies that allow for faster and better treatment.
Our Best Services Included
Why Choose Dentatur Clinics in Antalya?
We strongly recommend you visit Dentatur clinics to get the best dental implants abroad in Antalya, Turkey:
- Our clinic will provide high-quality services using the most modern equipment. Thanks to this, we can carry out all types of procedures of any complexity.
- Our specialists will pleasantly surprise you with their professionalism, friendliness, and awareness in all areas of dentistry.
- Our clinic treatment experience is very large, as we have encountered different situations and are ready to treat different degrees of severity. This is what proves our professionalism.
- The calming atmosphere in the clinic will make patients feel at ease and comfortable. Therefore, even patients who fear dentists feel comfortable in our clinic.
- We will help you correctly identify your problem and choose the most appropriate dental solution. We will not force the patient to treat non-existent problems.
- We will help you both before and after the procedure. We approach the preparatory stage with all seriousness, ensuring the operation’s success by 100%. Post-treatment dental care is just as important as the procedure itself, so we will provide you with thorough instructions and advice on post-op care.
Dental Implants Pros and Cons
Antalya teeth implants have well-deserved popularity. Thousands of patients have already installed implants and experienced all their pros and cons.
Dental Implants Pros
- The cheapness of Antalya teeth price.
- Safety. Titanium implants are biocompatible, so they are safe for the body and do not cause any harm.
- Restoration of the tooth in its natural form.
- Prevention of bone tissue atrophy.
- Preservation of the shape of the gums.
- No food restrictions. The implant is no different from a real tooth; it completely restores the chewing function, and you can eat any food with it.
- Implantation does not require the processing of healthy tooth.
- Unlimited service life. A quality implant lasts a lifetime.
- Ease of care.
- Natural sensations. Implants do not feel like foreign bodies in the mouth and do not cause discomfort or problems when chewing.
Dental Implants Cons
- Contraindications. Implantation, like any other surgical treatment, has restrictions. These are oncology, heart disease, allergic reactions to medications, multiple inflammations in the oral cavity, and mental disorders.
- Surgical intervention, for which not all patients are ready.
- High cost in the UK.
Dental Implants Installation Stages
Dental implantation consists of several stages:
How Many Visits Are Required for Dental Implants?
Each patient has an individually unique body. The oral cavity’s initial state, bone tissue quality, the rate of regeneration and metabolic processes, the level of immunity, and concomitant diseases may vary. The intervention volume also differs – someone needs bone augmentation, and implanting a tooth stretches for a year and a half. Someone can get Antalya teeth implants in a day or a couple of visits, and after three months, everything takes root.
In some cases, additional procedures may be required to place dental implants. For example, some people may not have enough bone to hold an implant, meaning they may need a bone graft. It is also possible that you will need a sinus lift if your sinuses are too close to your jawbone. These additional operations can increase the waiting time as well as the cost.
After Surgery Care
Patients can speed up the healing process and improve implant success by following a few tips for oral care at the same day dental implants in Antalya, Turkey, and after the procedure:
- Immediately after the operation (1-2 days), refrain from cold and hot drinks and excessively hot food.
- It is not necessary to brush the operated tooth with a brush (even a soft one) in the first ten days after the operation. Hygienic care of the oral cavity during this period should consist of regular mouth rinsing with special rinses.
- Dentists advise sleeping on several pillows in the first days after surgery so that the head is as high as possible.
- In the first month after the operation, it is recommended to refrain from smoking, as the amount of oxygen in the tissues decreases and the healing process may take more time.
- If antibiotics, analgesics, or other medicines have been prescribed by the dentist, pay attention to their timely intake.
- Abusing sugar, sweets, sweet carbonated drinks, too hard and dense food, and fast food is not recommended.
- Remember to visit the dentist regularly.