Before & After
The all-on-4 implantation is a contemporary technique that involves 4 implants and is used to restore the tooth row in case of its considerable deficiencies (when numerous teeth are missing) or in case of total adentia.
The biggest advantage of the all-on-4 implantation is that it delivers unrivaled comfort and at the same time is characterized by affordable prices, especially for international patients.
Advantages of the all-on-4 protocol in Turkey
- Same day all-on-4 dental implants in Turkey. Full arch restoration does not take much time. Having arrived at our clinic to undergo dental treatment, you will be able to leave it the next day with an ideally restored row of teeth.
- Meticulous reproduction of natural teeth. The fixed jaw wonderfully performs its aesthetic function since it looks absolutely like natural teeth even during a close-up examination.
- Ability to eat and smile immediately after the implantation. The all-on-4 method is designed to improve the patient’s quality of life as much as possible – you will be able to eat and communicate without any discomfort right after the surgery.
- Excellent results in various groups of people, including diabetic and senior patients. The procedure does not require general anesthesia and is performed in the presence of local anesthesia without any age restrictions.
- The all-on-4 protocol helps to tackle the bone atrophy issue efficiently since it implies installing the lower and the upper fixed permanent jaw, which get designed on the basis of individual impressions. Complete dental arch recovery takes from 1 to 7 days (this timeframe is highly individual and depends on how quickly the soft tissue swelling disappears and on other factors).
- Ease of use. With removable dentures, patients often experience considerable discomfort. A removable denture is not as convenient and can cause the destruction of the remaining teeth, which is a result of a prolonged use of full dentures or the development of periodontal diseases.
Indications for the all-on-4 implantation
- Total absence of teeth in the upper and lower jaw.
- Multiple dental arch deficiencies that do not allow performing teeth restoration.
- The all-on-4 method can also be used if the patient has teeth in his or her mouth, but they are either loose or severely damaged and cannot be restored with the use of traditional treatment techniques.
- Mild atrophy of the jaw bone tissue.
- The patient has contraindications to other dental restoration methods or to bone grafting.
Contraindications for the all-on-4 implantation
The all-on-four protocol is associated with several contraindications as well, including chronic kidney and liver diseases, severe cardiac pathologies, blood clotting problems, autoimmune diseases, tuberculosis, and diabetes mellitus.
The all-on-4 implantation requires that the bone tissue should be in a good condition, and, if in the course of the diagnostics moderate or severe jaw bone atrophy is revealed, then it is better to choose an alternative implantation technique, namely All-on-6. This method employs a larger number of implants and ensures secure fixation even in the presence of profound atrophy of the jaw bone tissue.
Our Best Services Included
Stages of the All-on-4 implantation in Turkey
The All-on-4 implantation in Turkey in DentaTur clinics implies step-by-step interaction with the patient:
- Preliminary consultation. During the first visit, the patient undergoes a comprehensive medical examination with the use of the latest diagnostic techniques. Based on the data obtained, the doctor draws up an individual treatment plan. The doctor and the patient discuss possible implant installing options and particular features of subsequent implantation.
- 3D-modeling with a computerized calculation of the implants’ ideal positioning within the bone. Professional software enables to precisely select the sizes of implants and transition elements, while the patient obtains a clear representation of the future treatment outcome in a three-dimensional form.
- Implantation surgery. The installation of implants is carried out in the presence of local anesthesia and takes 1-2 hours. The implantation can be combined with tooth extraction (both procedures are performed on the same day).
- Impression pickup. The abutments, or transitional elements, get put on top of the installed roots. Such elements are used to hold artificial teeth.
- Implantation. It generally takes 1-1.5 hours to install 4 implants (depending on the case complexity). The implants are immediately loaded with a temporary acrylic prosthesis that has good aesthetic properties.
- Osseointegration. The implants should establish well in the bone, and this process generally takes 6 months.
- Installation of permanent all-on-4 dental implants in Turkey. After the osseointegration is completed, the temporary acrylic prosthesis gets replaced with a permanent metal-ceramic or zirconium denture. It is absolutely painless, features stunning aesthetics, and serves for years while allowing you to take any food you wish.
What implants are used in the All-on-four protocol in Turkey?
The all-on-4 protocol has been invented by Nobel Biocare company (Switzerland) – on of the pioneers in the dental implant market and the leading manufacturer of implantation systems and materials for aesthetic dentistry. The company offers an impressive range of dental implants among which implant surgeons can select suitable options for any clinical situation.
Since Nobel Biocare has a reputation of an unquestioned leader, the prices of their all-on-4 dental implants are twice as high compared to the products of other famous brands such as Alpha Dent, Noris Medical, or Roott. That is why professional dentists who work in DentaTur clinics in Turkey and specialize in installing all-on-4 implants are always ready to recommend reliable constructions produced by world-known brands and offered at the best prices.
How long do all-on-4 implants last?
The progressive technology of installing Turkish dental implants, which ensures their survival rate equal to 99-100 per cent, comprises the unique coating and carefully calibrated parameters of both the implants themselves and additional supra-structures. Many manufacturers provide a lifetime warranty for their implants. The minimum lifetime of a permanent prosthesis is 20-25 years, and with due oral care and adherence to medical recommendations, it will last forever. Thanks to the use of screw-retained fixation, the construction can be adjusted at any time without damaging the implants or abutments.
Irrespective of the treatment protocol and the implant brand, the quality of the implantation and the patient’s comfort depend directly on the doctor’s professionalism and the clinic’s expertise. Entrust your dental health to experienced doctors with an immaculate reputation!
How much do all-on-4 dental implants in Turkey cost?
The price of the procedure varies depending on the case complexity and the materials used. Despite the fact that the market offers an abundance of implants, the dentists of DentaTur clinics in Turkey (Antalya, Istanbul, Fethiye, Marmaris) work only with top-quality and tried-and-true materials. Their cost is in a perfect correlation with their quality.
|Full Mouth |
Special Package Deals
Our team has elaborated money-saving package deals for both Turkish residents and international patients for a comfortable stay in the country. The packages include airport transfers, hotel accommodation, and dental treatment in any clinic of DentaTur chain (Antalya, Istanbul, Fethiye, Marmaris). To find out more about special packages for dental treatment, please follow the link.