Dental veneers in Turkey are one of the best treatments for aesthetic tooth restoration. With them, it is possible to alter the appearance of the teeth without undergoing such radical procedures as dental crown installation.
While they are cheaper than many other dental treatments, installing veneers (sometimes called laminates) in Europe or the UK can still be expensive, as health insurance rarely includes veneer installation. But in Turkey, patients can get dental treatments of the same quality as in the West for a lower price.
Table of Contents
Prices of Dental Veneers in Turkey
Clinics in Turkey can offer very affordable prices for their medical services. The average service costs are very reasonable and often even several times lower than in European countries.
The cost of dental veneer installation will be different for each patient. The actual price depends on how many veneers the clients need, their type and if the doctors need to treat the patient’s teeth for decay, fractures and other problems before installing veneers.
BEFORE & AFTER
Veneers made of more durable and natural-looking materials cost more. The quality of some laminate types depends more on the dentist’s experience than on the materials themselves. Of course, the price for such laminates will be higher the more qualified the dentist who installs them is. For example, at our clinic, the average price for a single veneer is £ 200.
|Veneers spesifications||Substance||Light permeability and Naturalness||Life time||Computer design||Hand made||Base||Added porcelain||Without porcelain or anatomical||DENTATUR PRICE||UK PRICE|
|Zirconia based porcelain veneer||✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓||✗||Zirconia||✓||✓||160₤||550₤|
|E max laminate veneer||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓||✓||✗||E-max||✓||✓||200₤||750₤|
|Empress laminate veneer||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓||✗||✓||Empress||✓||✗||200₤||750₤|
What Are Dental Veneers in Turkey?
Dental veneers are shells that can be attached to the front of the tooth as a permanent cosmetic treatment for different aesthetic issues. Patients may want to get dental veneers as a tooth-whitening procedure or to close gaps or fractures. Some veneers are manufactured in the lab, while others are made directly on the tooth by applying polymer material layer by layer.
Porcelain and composite resin are the most popular materials for making veneers.
- Composite veneers are made of polymer resin, and their price is more affordable than other types. To install a laminate, the doctors first need to prepare the tooth. They will remove some of the enamel and alter the tooth shape; so the veneer isn’t protruding in front of other teeth. But a composite veneer is made by the process of application. The dentist applies resin layer by layer, forming the veneer. If the tooth does not require many layers of resin for full effect, then there’s no need to remove any enamel. Composite veneers are the only type whose installation can be done without preparing the tooth beforehand.
The main drawbacks of composite resin are its lack of durability and proclivity to staining. Resin is less resistant to mechanical stress than porcelain and takes on the colour of staining foods and drinks. It is also less natural-looking than porcelain, even when it is unstained.
- Porcelain veneers are made of different types of dental ceramics. Ceramic materials look similar to natural enamel and are superior to polymers in durability and stain resistance. A porcelain veneer can serve for more than a decade, possibly much longer, if the patient takes care of it.
The most common ceramics used in modern dentistry are Zirconia and Emax.
- Zirconia veneers are made of zirconium ceramic. That is to say, zirconia, or zirconium dioxide, is a ceramic material whose main component is zirconium. Instead, it is opaque white porcelain that is exceptionally hard. Zirconia is several times harder than tooth enamel.
- Emax is a more modern type of ceramic that is also known as lithium disilicate. It is durable, but the main reason for its popularity is its exceptional likeness to natural tooth enamel. Just like natural enamel, Emax is slightly translucent and scatters light similarly.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dental Veneers in Turkey
There are many advantages of getting dental veneers in Turkey:
- Clinics in Turkey offer competitively priced package deals on medical The dental package deals include transportation in-country, a stay at the hotel for the duration of treatment, and all additional expenses, such as anaesthesia and postprocedure medications.
- As dentistry is one of the more developed sectors of Turkish healthcare, dentists can use modern medical technology, making the risks of post-treatment complications minimal.
- After getting your dental veneers, you will be able to smile with confidence, with the knowledge that you have the smile you’ve always wished for.
- Care for veneers is the same as regular oral You should follow regular oral hygiene recommendations, as no special equipment is required for cleaning the veneers.
There are also some disadvantages, such as:
- Getting treatment in Turkey requires travelling. Usually, patients travel to Turkey by air to visit our clinic, but depending on your location, it can be a long journey, even by plane.
- Each type of dental veneer has its disadvantages. For example, while porcelain is very strong, it is easily damaged by repeated stress from pressure, such as pressure from bruxism. Patients who grind their teeth in sleep may need to wear a night guard that will prevent the teeth from clenching.
Why are Dental Veneers Cheaper in Turkey?
Medical services in Turkey are more affordable than in many other countries due to a combination of factors. First of all, the Turkish government provides financial aid to the clinics. This aid allows them to get more expensive dental supplies without raising the treatment price. The living costs in Turkey are also lower. A lower cost of living means that prices on every local service are lower, including medical services.
As such, lower medical service prices in Turkey do not negatively influence their quality. The patients will get the same result, or even better, as in a Western clinic at a price that is several times lower.
Why Should You Get Dental Veneers in Dentatur?
At Dentatur dental clinic in Turkey, we offer high-quality medical services for affordable prices. Our medical services are package deals that make travel and planning for a trip to Turkey easy. We will provide accommodation at a hotel for the duration of the treatment. We will also drive the patient from the airport to their accommodation when they arrive in Turkey. Transportation between the hotel and the clinic on the days of the treatment is also included.
Other Popular Dental Treatments to Get in Turkey
Turkish dental treatments are popular among medical tourists because of their high quality and reasonable price. Besides veneers, patients can get many other treatments to transform their smile.
If the patient’s tooth is too damaged to get a veneer, they can install a dental crown in Turkey. Dental crowns are made from the same materials as veneers, but crowns completely cover the tooth. They can help the patient restore a damaged tooth if its root is intact.
If the tooth’s root is damaged too, or the patient has a missing tooth, they can get a dental implant in Turkey. The implants are akin to screws placed into the jawbone. Each implant acts as an artificial root. Dentists can place crowns or bridges on them to replace missing teeth.
If the tooth’s root has some infected tissue, but the decay is not severe enough to remove the tooth, the patient can get a root canal treatment. Treating root infections is important because, if left untreated, they will spread to surrounding tissues, requiring tooth extraction and possibly leading to serious complications.
There are many other treatments you can get in Turkey, such as dentures, braces installation and gum contouring. Most of them are package deals, too. Some types of treatments may be combined and performed simultaneously or with a very short delay, which saves the patient time and money.
Share This Story!
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*