Dental implantation is the modern and most effective way for teeth replacement Turkey. Missing teeth can cause many problems, such as loss of bone and jaw tissue, impaired chewing and digestion, and speech impediments.
Dentatur is a modern and reputable clinic specialising in dental implantation for many years. Our clinic employs highly qualified and experienced professionals who love their job.
Table of Contents
Dental Implants: What Is It?
BEFORE & AFTER
Dental implants in Turkey are artificial tooth root replacements inserted into the jawbone to support replacement dentures such as crowns, bridges, or removable dentures.
The dental implant consists of three main parts.
- An implant itself, which is a metal pin. It serves as a replacement for the root of a tooth.
- Abutment, which is a connecting element providing a platform for denture installation.
Dental prosthesis, which is a replacement dental element. It can be in the form of a crown (a single tooth), a bridge (several adjacent teeth) or a removable denture (complete replacement of the dentition).
Dental Implantation Cost in Turkey
Dental implants Turkey cost is the most competitive, profitable, affordable, and knock-down compared to the UK. Roughly, tooth implant cost Turkey ranges from £250 to £1,200. Full-mouth dental implants Turkey price varies from £1,600 to £4,600. The price of dental implantation at certain clinic may include not only the cost of the implant itself but also other services, such as diagnostic procedures, treatment plans, surgical procedures, prosthetics and postoperative care.
All-Inclusive Dental Implant Packages in Turkey
All-inclusive packages for teeth implants in Turkey at certain clinic typically include the following:
- initial diagnosis (examination, consultation with a dentist and performing the necessary X-ray exams) and drawing up an individual treatment plan;
- surgical implant placement and related procedures;
- the manufacture of the prosthesis, the procedure for its installation and final fixation;
- postoperative care, monitoring and regular examinations to check the implant healing and durability;
- additional services (airport transfers, hotel accommodation, translation services, meals and tourist excursions).
Each clinic can offer its All-inclusive packages with different prices and services.
|Full Mouth |
Dental Implant Types in Turkey
The most common and popular types of Turkish dental implants at Dentatur are titanium, zirconia and mini implants.
Titanium Dental Implants in Turkey
This type of implant is made from titanium, a biocompatible material that is well-tolerated by the body.
These implants have the following features:
Zirconia Dental Implants in Turkey
Zirconia implants are a modern form of dental implants in Turkey made from zirconium dioxide, known for its strength and aesthetic properties.
Here are some features of zirconia implants:
Mini Dental Implants in Turkey
Mini implants in Turkey are smaller-diameter implants designed for use in cases with limited bone volume or for certain dental procedures.
They have some of the following unique features:
Consult with an experienced dentist at Dentatur who can assess your situation and discuss all of your mini-implant treatment options.
FAQ About Dental Implantation in Turkey
The service life of dental implants in Turkey with proper care and regular professional examinations is about 25 years. It is quite common for implants to last forever.
The implant durability is influenced not only by the design itself and the material of the implant but also by several such factors:
- bone density (there is a higher chance of successful osseointegration with good health of bone tissue);
- regular and proper oral hygiene, which helps prevent inflammation and infection around the implant;
- regular check-ups that allow the dentist to identify and address problems promptly, which can prolong the implant’s life.
The dental implant treatment can cause some discomfort, but it is usually well-controlled with modern methods of anaesthesia at our clinic.
Before starting the procedure, the specialist will apply local anaesthesia to numb the area where the surgery will be performed. It allows the patient to feel comfortable during the operation.
Your dentist may recommend anti-inflammatory medicines or pain relievers to reduce postoperative discomfort and pain. It will help to cope with possible discomfort after the treatment.
Dental implants in Turkey are a safe and highly effective solution to replace lost or damaged teeth.
Most cases of dental implantation are successful and without complications. However, some rare complications are possible, such as infection, bleeding, nerve or mucosal damage.
Regular visits to the dentist and good oral health care are crucial to keep your dental implants in good condition in the long term.
If you are looking for the perfect clinic for high-quality implant placement, contact Dentatur and you will not regret your choice!
Share This Story!
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*